The District has contracted with First Billing Services to provide more payment options to our customers.
1) U.S. Postal Service: The customer can pay by mail with the return envelope provided with their billing statement. (Eagle Water Management • P.O. BOX 12149 • Spring, TX 77391)
2) In Person: The customer can always bring a payment (cash, check or money order – no cards) by our office, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Eagle Water Management • 5118 Spring Cypress Rd. • Spring, TX 77379)
3) Drop Box: For after hours, our drop box is available and under surveillance at all times. The drop box is located directly outside of our front door. (Eagle Water Management • 5118 Spring Cypress Rd. • Spring, TX 77379)
4) Online Bill Pay: The customer can pay electronically through their own bank account and their bank will send a physical check via U.S. Postal Service.
5) Online Payments: Log onto https://eaglewater.firstbilling.com to access the online portal. Register your account OR pay as a guest!
6) Live Agent Assisted Payments: Call 1-855-270-3592 for live agent assistance.
7) Automated Phone Payments: Call 1-855-589-2551 and follow the prompts to listen to your balance and make a payment. This service is available 24/7.
8) Text & Pay: Register your account via the online portal (https://eaglewater.firstbilling.com) to sign up for Text & Pay.
9) Direct Payment Plan (Automatic Monthly Payments): Log in online OR contact First Billing at 1-855-270-3592 to sign up for automatic payments. Each month, you will receive emails confirming the payment was successful.
10) E-Billing: Log in online OR contact First Billing at 1-855-270-3592 to sign up for e-billing.
The above options are not available for returned payments/checks or terminated service payments. Customers with returned check, returned account fund items and terminated service must come to the Eagle Water Management office located at 5118 Spring Cypress Road, Spring, Texas 77379 with a cashier’s check or money order to settle their accounts.
Please note that neither the District nor the Providers listed above will be responsible for your payments being late. Should you have any questions regarding the payment options, please call 281-374-8989.
For more information or assistance with registration:
Call First Billing Services at 1-855-270-3592 or log into https://eaglewater.firstbilling.com
First Billing Services assesses a fee of 3.99% for each Credit/Debit card and 99¢ for each eCheck transaction.